Ask yourself these various questions regarding the evolution theory:
1. Why hasn't time and chance (evolution) produced a watch? It
has supposedly produced a vast quantity of lifeless items we see in the
world and universe, so why hasn't it produced something
comparatively simple (compared even to a fly) as a watch?
What about a car, a house, a ring or a painting?
If evolution supposedly produced us, then why couldn't it
produce any of these things mentioned over the same time period
"we" supposedly evolved? What is more complicated... a
watch or ring, or your human body? A single CELL is far more
complicated than a watch, ring or painting... and even a car.
We look at a watch and easily conclude that it was made by
some intelligence. If I told you that your watch just evolved,
you'd consider me crazy. Yet millions look at the complicated
collection of cells we call the human body (or that of a fly) and
conclude that it just happened, by chance?
We know that life can only come from life... the
"law" of biogenesis. So why do we try to also say that
all life came from non-life through "evolution," only
to revert right back to the physical fact we all except... life
can only come from life?
Do the watches, houses, paintings, etc., of the world come
from something living or something non-living? From something intelligent
or from something with no intelligence? Is there even one
painting that has ever evolved? One house? One watch? NO! It took
something living, with intelligence, to produce any of those
things. We discover cave paintings and we automatically conclude
that human beings produced those paintings... WHY? Why don't
we find a cave with carvings or paintings and accept the fact
that they evolved from the same process that we evolved though?
Why do we assume, without hesitation, that intelligence produced
If evolution were a fact of science and the universe, there
should be an infinite number of "evolved" things that
would be at our disposal. Early mankind should have had access to
watches, cars, houses, rings, and a million (or billion) other
inanimate items that evolution should certainly have produced
given an infinite amount of time and chances. The very fact that
this isn't the case should make us realize that intelligence
is responsible for every aspect of creation, both inanimate and
"Irreducible Complexity," a proven fact within
science that reveals that many living structures and functions,
such as the human eye, blood clotting, etc., couldn't have
been at a lesser stage of "evolution" because the
structure or function wouldn't have happened. (i.e. the eye
couldn't "see" and blood wouldn't
"clot," and the creature would have died before it
could have evolved.) This scientific fact is NOT a factor in the
production of something as simple as a ring or a painting. A ring
or painting (and a million similar items) could easily evolve
from one step to another and STILL be a ring or painting. Yet, we
still don't have evidence of ANY such items evolving.
However, we have a vast number of living creatures, most of
incredible complexity, and we foolishly conclude that they
chanced into this complexity.
2. How is it that the universe reveals a law called
"entropy," which is basically showing us that things are moving from a
more ordered state to a LESS ordered state? If evolution was the result of
JUST THE OPPOSITE... going from a less ordered state to a more (and MUCH more)
ORDERED STATE, OVER TIME, how is it that we see just the opposite in science and
For evolution to be valid, it would mean that there HAD to be something which
"drove" such an "ordering" of matter, with obvious design behind the ordering. How can or would
"time and chance" have ANY motive or drive (not to mention intelligence greater than what is evolving)
to IMPROVE, structure, order, or in any other way,
bring about a MORE complex life form? How can a less intelligent, blind chance bring about an ordered
structure or life form GREATER than itself? Is this rationally possible?
Time and chance is used to explain the evolutionary process. Any reasonable mind would agree that time and
chance could produce a possible result, however unlikely, ONE TIME. However, to believe that such a "time and chance"
process could produce the same incredible result, millions or billions of times over billions of years... is a complete
leap of faith FAR greater than any religion or belief system on the planet requires. For grown, educated adults to even entertain
this concept to be valid, and even fight to maintain it, is the greatest foolishness and show of ignorance possible.
Do we have the courage and intelligence to admit that
there IS a "Universal Creative Intelligence" that calls
Himself God, and begin to conduct ourselves accordingly?
3. Another issue to consider: Given the history of mankind, as recorded through the past 6 thousand years, there is a clear pattern which we can see running throughout every civilization and culture, especially the greater and larger cultures. The pattern is greed, warfare, destruction, corruption and eventually disappearing. How does evolution explain this pattern? WHY would this pattern be the rule, and not love, caring, nurturing of fellow man?" Throughout recorded history, we read of the same mistakes... people wanting to rule the world, destroying other nations in the process, greed, murder, rape, slavery of millions... the same pattern for thousands of years. Every great nation has destroyed itself or been destroyed by others. WHY? Evolution supposedly brings about humankind, but humankind's character is left void and wanting. Why such great achievements in so many areas of physical life, and yet have such a black hole in morals and character?
What could possibly explain such a disparity between mankind's physical abilities and his unrelenting pattern of destruction of other peoples and nations? History records this pattern clearly, and it continues to this very day. Why a pattern of hate and evil and NOT love and good? If there is no spiritual dimension, then there would have to be better odds shown throughout mankind's history. Since the odds are almost completely against love and good, truth and justice, there MUST be "something" that explains the problem mankind has. That "something" is an other dimensional group of beings who are on this earth, who have lived here since before mankind was set here, and who influence mankind to do their bidding to this very day... likely even involved with the UFO phenomenon.
Why would they do this? Because they hate mankind, made in God's image, created to become like God, born into His very family. These beings have been behind every nation, every war, every destructive element mankind shows and supports. These beings KNOW what humanity's destiny is and are seeking to create their own "family" and to bring about a one world government... a new world order, in order to try to stop the establishment of the world order which God has presented in the bible. Why would a loving God allow this? Why would He let these beings have rule on earth and sway mankind? Because He wants mankind to learn the bitter lessons which come from ignoring His counsel and His involvement in human affairs. The powers at work on this earth are spiritual in nature and NO amount of physical, human power can stand against these powers. In order to become like God, we MUST use the instruction book He gave mankind, and we MUST obtain and USE HIS spiritual power to achieve the end result.
The very fact that these evil beings exist is THE reason mankind is being subjected to them. These beings were once part of God's realm... part of His eternity, but they chose to go against the very order of the universe and nature of their own existence. They made the free willed choice to go their own way and to ignore God's teaching and leading. They corrupted themselves, turned to evil and destruction, became perverted in their thinking, and became God's enemies. He then banished them to this planet... the place they originally had dominion over prior to their rebellion. The evidence of this rebellion can be seen throughout our solar system, and even the moon shows the results of this war. In fact, the surface of this earth was destroyed in this war. This is where Genesis begins... the "re-creating" of the earth and life on it, for mankind and God's plan for humanity. These beings were cast back down to this earth. In fact, the one most people scoff at, Satan, is called "the god of this world." He is the god of this planet and its societies and peoples. He and his angels influence mankind's actions and thinking. Satan also has a plan.
Further along on this concept, why is there such a fight against the idea of "God?" No doubt, traditional religion has been a miserable failure and this has turned off millions on any belief in a being who's name has been associated with such failures. All the wars and murders done in the name of religion also compound the problem. God has been made to seem weak and a failure, so it would seem logical to assume He does not exist. Why does evil seem so pervasive and powerful, and yet "God" seems so distant and so insignificant?
The whole universal plan revolves around free will. God has free will. He wants humanity to have free will, but with that free will, comes the possibility of wrong thinking. It takes training to learn to think properly... to think in ways that lead to love, caring, concern, justice, truth... all the mental elements which God has. Training in any endeavor takes time, education and learning through making mistakes on how to do things well and proper. It is no different with learning how to think like God thinks. Mankind must learn that his ways are NOT God's eternal ways. Mankind cannot live forever in a state of wrong thinking, called by God, sin.
God is allowing mankind to create his own world, his own societies. He is allowing mankind to choose for ourselves what is "good" and what is "evil." Those actions, along with influence from the fallen angels, are part of the bitter lessons mankind is learning, and will learn in the future. It is a collective lesson, one which will be presented to ALL of humanity at some point, and will be evidence of what life is like without God being involved. There simply is no other way to exist that has any future in it. Life or death. The ONLY choices we have.
Because of these factors, and the incomplete creation mankind is presently without God, mankind moves away from God and doesn't want to be subject to Him or His laws and demands on us. Our carnal natures want to sin... wants to follow the Satanic influence and will do everything it can to rid God from the equation. That should be very evident from American Society... the nation which should be the shining example of God's blessings and plan, but has rejected the TRUE God, AGAIN, and will pay a stiff price in the near future.
4. One last proof on this topic to consider: Why does the bulk of Christianity believe things which are unbiblical? How can it be that over one billion people who claim the bible as God's word, can be SO wrong on most of the ideas and beliefs they believe? How can it be that people who can read the words of the bible and yet be deceived about what it actually says and means? How can a billion people have it so wrong? The answer, again, is the influence of Satan, his angels, and the fact that God is NOT yet allowing most people to understand the plan He has in this age. It is also because most people don't want the truth because the truth carries responsibilities. Moving from "mankind" to "GodKind" is NOT an easy road to travel, but it is the ONLY road that has life at the end.
What does traditional Christianity have wrong and how can 1 billion people miss the simple obvious words in print?
5. Evolution begins with something like the big "bang." It then proceeds from there as the universe coalesced into billions of universes, with trillions of bodies ranging from small moons to large planets and stars. Then, on at least one of these planets, called Earth, life somehow began from all the elements, the natural forces at work, the lightning, the water... but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Let's back up to the big bang again. The "big bang" begs several obvious questions:
- Where did all the material that went "bang" come from? Did it materialize from nothing? Did it "always exist?" If it materialized from nothing, what existed before this material to cause the materialization and the bang? What forces could have acted on nothing to bring about matter, and then a bang? If this material which went bang, "always existed," where did it come from? What force brought it into existence in the first place?
- When the big bang happened, what was it that acted on matter to bring about the eventual universes and planets we see today? Evolutionists always speak of laws... law of gravity, law of thermodynamics... all the universal laws we see at work today and answer that it was these natural laws which were simply doing their natural thing... acting upon matter to bring about the changes. Question: Where did these laws come from? In order for matter to materialize from nothing, to then be acted upon by these laws, would mean that either these laws materialized along with matter in the beginning, or they "always existed" along with matter.
OK... if these laws "materialized" along with matter, what could possibly "cause" such an ordering of physics that allows for the universe we see today? Laws demand a lawgiver. Order demands structure, and structure demands intelligence. (Structure can be seen in a crystal, but this crystal is not "intelligent," it is simply conforming to physical laws. However, the physics which cause the crystalline structure to form according to specific rules demands intelligence, not blind chance).
If these laws did NOT always exist, then they, too, must have "evolved" into existence, along with matter. What acted upon any of it to begin the evolutionary process of these first steps... matter and laws? In either case, whether always existing or evolving into existence, there must be a cause... something acting which brings about a result we can see. No matter how far back you want to go, there has to be an initial cause of existence of both matter and laws, which would have to be the SAME force which continually "moved" the evolutionary process from less order to greater order. If you want to believe in evolution, you can't escape the first cause and source for all, and THAT source MUST be intelligent and MUST have enormous energy and power.
Is it easier to believe that simple matter, and physics "always existed" but somehow evolved into intelligence, or to believe in an intelligent, living beings who have always existed as creators of all matter and laws?
The "evolution" from thinking that blind chance brought about all that is, to that of realizing that there MUST be power and intelligence behind the evolutionary concept, can only continually "evolve" to realization that if intelligence is behind evolution, then it is probable that this intelligence is greater than the "evolved," including humanity. The last evolution of thinking comes when we realize that the intelligence and power which is behind the entire universe... all billions of them... could certainly bring about all these things without evolution. The vast gulf between this intelligence we call God, and that of humanity, (despite humanity's incredible achievements), is almost infinite at this point in our "creation" - (Evolution could also be called "creation" because of the obvious upward and improving elements it would HAVE to have in order for things to develop as they have. The problem is, that God tells us this is NOT how things came to be). The order we see all around us, from physics to living creatures, is but a taste of what is to come and where we are moving to as living beings.
Humanity, the height of all intelligent living creatures on Earth, is but a shadow of God's intelligence and state of being. The nature of mankind's abilities to think, reason, love, create, interact, build, reproduce kind... are all part of the universal theme... that of intelligence reproducing itself... bringing about more of the same power and abilities as that of God, the creator, the origin, the ultimate cause of all.
The lessons mankind is being allowed to learn on this testing and proving field called Earth are vital to the development of the greatest missing element in mankind, and the greatest cause of evil and suffering... that of perfect character and will... the ability to make right choices and decisions that are based on love, truth, justice... and which will allow mankind ultimately to join the God family as spirit beings able to handle eternity without EVER turning from perfect character, just as God cannot and will not.
THAT is mankind's future destiny... IF he so chooses to willingly accept this future, and learn about it, and turn from the evil which now blinds mankind and sways them away from the knowledge of God to self knowledge and worship. Mankind, at some point in the future, MUST be reborn (or born "again," as spirit beings) to escape the destruction of this planet and to inherit the universes and the creative powers of God.
6. And another question: We have how many distinct races of people on Earth today? Consider for a minute the belief that all life slowly changed over the course of millions and even billions of years. Let's use the human species as an example. Today, if you have a black person and a white person reproduce, you get a mix of both... traits of white and black in the offspring. If that child mates with, say a white person, the child to follow will have more white genes than black, and vice verse. Continue the same trend and the black genes will disappear completely. There is nothing to prevent any race from mating with another race of people on earth. So... imagine just one million years of "evolution" where our "ancestors," whatever they were prior to intelligence and free will, mating with any other pre-human whatever. How can you have, today, distinct racial genetics that haven't been diluted with every other pre-human mating that had to have taken place?
In other words, how could distinct races even exist today where there would have been a constant mixing of genetic material in even ONE million years of "evolution," let alone a billion? Add in the millions of distinct living creatures... What prevented all these distinct creatures from intermingling... and having ANY chance of their distinctness showing up later on? Evolutionists love to use "time" to explain the slow development of life on Earth, but you can't have this time element on the one hand supposedly allowing the evolutionary changes to occur, and yet stop it from having an impact on the very development of species and/or races. If time allowed the human species to develop, how is it that we have such distinct races today, and HOW is it possible, given millions upon millions of years of reproduction, that race could even hope to exist as a separate, distinct thing? How could millions of living creatures escape the pollution of their genetic pool by other similar creatures along the evolutionary trail?
Evolution and time both make it impossible for species-specific life to form, given the vast amount of "chances" for interaction and gene mixing that millions of years present. Multiply this one mathematical impossibility by all the number of distinct species on Earth, and you have an even greater impossibility that evolution could possibly have occurred and still produce distinction of so many species.
Some may try to explain it away by saying that all races and species of life evolved" in a vacuum... completely separated from each other and having no interaction. Imagine all the pre-lizards, or pre-snakes, or pre salamanders... never getting together, NEVER mating together? Over a million years of evolution? NEVER??? Not ONE of these evolving "distinct" species or life form? How can these pre-species, of which there were millions, have escaped mating with other pre-species way back in the beginning? In order for the species to even make it to the modern world, it would have had to remain distinct from day one and NOT be polluted with foreign genetic material from any other similar species. Evolution is a mindless genius if anyone can even entertain such impossibilities.
7. Not done yet... Consider for a moment the enormous complexity of just one cell. Modern understanding of how single human cell works has grown exponentially. The actual detailing of cellular activity now takes at least 2, 4 X 6 foot sheets of paper, with small writing to show the chemical reactions which take place in just this cell. What are the odds that all these chemical processes could come together the right way, knowing exactly what to do without interfering with the other chemical reactions, especially over millions of years? Multiply that number by the number of cells in just ONE organ, all knowing how to begin as a simple cell and moving... differentiating into the entire complex of human anatomy, or any other of the millions of creatures on this planet. DNA coming together with the perfect instructions on how to build a species, and do it flawlessly (unless mankind interferes with the nature of creation). All this happening from blind, random and mindless progressive movement?
1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him;
This is exactly how most evolutionists feel about religion and the concept of God.
Rom 1:18 ...unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world, His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man — and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creation rather than the Creator.
8. How does evolution explain the following:
- Women's intuition
- Time itself
- Out of body experiences
- Evil in the world that never goes away and even gets worse
9. What does Evolution actually teach mankind?
- There is no creator God.
- Mankind will eventually end as a species.
What force would want mankind to believe this?
Could the facts be presented any better today on humanity's dillusional beliefs about where life comes from and accepting blind evolution over the true eternal God?
The answer is clear: There IS a divine creator of all life on Earth, designed by Him and established within their genetic bounds. Logic and reason from science alone prove this, for those who are willing to hear the truth, and to prove it... AND the bible.
Godkind web pages created
and material written by Jeffrey T. Maehr. Common Law Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved. Reproduction allowed if credit to thegodkind.org is listed with material. All other authors or copyrights listed accordingly.